Friday 1 October 2010

Welcome...

Well this is my first attempt in Blogland.  Not sure how I'll get on... my son showed me his own blog today, and I thought "I can do that..."  Now I'm not so sure, I kind of feel like I'm sitting talking to myself.  


Well, what should I blog about?  My most exciting day or how much laundry I've done.  The weather or how shaky the local alkie was when she bought her chaser at the local shop?  Should I pretend to be an online teccy and talk about what's trending on Twitter and why or just blab about mundane events?


We will wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Just be "Me, Myself, Moi" as you have said.

    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, I agree with Angelique !

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from bad language, insults and biblical references.